Being a hub for articulations, culture and arts, Paris is one of the dream destination for people from different parts of the world. The entire metropolitan city is home to 12 million dweller of different race and culture. The Gothic historic venues of Paris blend splendidly with the most recent ones and give its visitors an assorted sights to view and adore.
1. The Paris Pass gives you free or reduced admission to lots of attractions, plus transportation. Additionally another option is the Paris Museum Pass.
2. Book touring tickets of city’s attractions in advance such as the Musée d’Orsay, The Louvre and the Eiffel Tower; save your time and money for other notable attractions as well.
3. Want the best view of entire Paris? Go to the top of the Montparnasse Tower, the top of Notre-Dame, Centre Pompidou (Beaubourg), the top of Sacré-Coeur, or the top of the Arc de Triomphe.
4. Take a tour of Sainte-Chappelle church, which isn’t as famous as Notre-Dame, but the detailing work of the stained glass windows is spectacular.
5. If you’ve dreamed of being drawn by a Parisian artist, get your portrait drawn at Place du Tertre in Montmartre.
6. Witnessing the show at the Moulin Rouge can be quite expensive — but it is a awe-inspiring spectacle. It might be a cliche, but the show boasts of delightful dancing and is full of surprises.
7. Visit the Arc de Triomphe as from the top of the Arc, the Eiffel Tower is close which can provide you a picturesque shot.
8. Take an experience of a great performance at the Opéra-Garnier that features Paris’s most beautiful buildings, there are operas concerts and ballets showcased throughout the year.
9. Take a cruise along the Seine as there can be a no better way to spectacle Paris mind-numbing beauty.